Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- One-Time EPCS payments are now available.
- Maximum Daily Dosage may now be recorded on prescriptions. This will display on RxDetails and Receipts, and will be transmitted to the pharmacy.
- Original Date recorded on the MedEntry page is now stored as both the Effective Date and the Written Date for the recorded medication.
- Allergy alerts have been enhanced to include Criticality information.
- The Allergy History log is now sorted by date.
- Improved scaling for the expanded Allergy tables.
- The Additional Scripts option has been removed from the Replace option for Renewal and Change requests. This allowed the user to create additional copies of prescriptions in a situation where inappropriate.
- Corrected a bug that could cause direct login users without a supervisor to see an error message when attempting to select a patient.