When you join a Session it will open in a new browser tab. This means that while you have your session open, you can access your Progress Notes from the original tab and take notes during the session.
To arrange your screen to take notes:
- Start the session in WebABA which is opened in a new tab.
- Drag the session tab off the original window.
- Arrange and resize the window so you can view the session and the WebABA page.
- Go to the appointment on the agenda and click Notes.
- Complete the Progress Note as you conduct the session.