Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Failed renewal and change response messages are now listed on the Tasks page under Failed Rx.
- The Discontinue Reason is now shown in the Previous Medications list.
- Prescriber reports may now be run for a single day.
- The Tasks page view has been updated to show the Unsent Prescriptions as Pending Prescriptions for more consistency.
Discontinued Medications have been relabeled as "Previous Medications" to properly indicate this includes all prior medications, not only those discontinued by the prescriber.
- Historic medications may now be recorded with past effective and stop dates.
- The Select All checkbox has been removed from the Previous Medications table.
- Additional PRN reasons have been added to the dropdown display: hyperactivity, insomnia, and panic.
- The pharmacy fax number may now be manually overwritten in the application.
- A diagnosis listed on the patient's diagnosis history may now be reactivated.
- Max Daily Dosage layout has been improved to scale better for mobile views.
- Max Daily Dosage is copied with the script when the Copy Doctor's Favorites tool is used.
- The EPCS Administrators page has been improved to scale better for mobile views.
- Corrected the display order of allergies in the Common Allergies list.
- Corrected a bug that affected the display of Max Daily Dosage on New Jersey prescription receipts.
- Corrected a bug that could cause a previously deleted failed prescription notice to reappear.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the Practice and User Setup link not to display for Manager users.
- Corrected a bug that could cause a prescription to be deleted before prescribing to be marked as discontinued.