Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
The report shows all kept appointments that have open invoices (unpaid or partially paid) for the specified date and day range(s).
You can quickly identify outstanding balances and follow up with the appropriate clients and insurance companies. The report is generated based on the applied Date Range filters. It can also be customized using the customize grid option.
- Click Reports in the primary navigation bar and click Accounts Receivable Report under the Billing section.
- Date - the report will use this date as the target date to calculate Days Past Due. Filters out invoices created after this date and ages all invoices based on the entered date.
Days Past Due - shows outstanding balance totals within the selected day range(s) up to the target date. Allows users to select the age buckets they wish to show on the report.
NOTE: All aging is done based on the invoice date.
- Click Run Report.
NOTE: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- Totals Calculated in Report.
NOTE: These totals will reflect selections made in the column filters.
Search the Report using the column headers:
- Date of Birth
- Service Date
- Units Billed
- Insurance Billed Amount
- Allowed Amount
- Client Billed Amount
- Insurance Paid
- Client Paid
- Insurance Due Amount
- Client Due Amount
- Click Customize Grid to add additional columns.
Payer ID- ID associated with the insurance
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.