Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Favorites in the Drug Search or on the Doctor's Favorites list are now shown in red if the favorite was saved with a poorly written sig or an inaccurate dispense form. The user will be prompted to correct the favorite before transmitting the prescription.
- Favorites on the Doctor's Favorites Maintenance page are now highlighted in pink if the favorite was saved with a poorly written sig or an inaccurate dispense form. Please see Best Practices in our Knowledge Base for further detail.
- The Vaccine Sig Builder has been updated to include additional Routes of administration.
- The Vaccine Sig Builder on the Favorites view has had the diagnosis field removed to match the standard version.
- The Renewal and Change notification link takes the user to the Tasks page with filtering done based on the patient name. The middle name has been removed from the filter as this was omitting too many results.
- Corrected a bug that prevented nurses from deselecting a midlevel prescriber.
- Midlevel prescribers are prevented from prescribing without selecting a supervising prescriber.
- Double-clicks are now prevented in many key spots in the application.
- Special characters are now supported in the patient's name suffix.