Use the articles and resources in this Transition Toolkit to help your clinic prepare for payment processing with Therapy Brands Pay and Stripe.
Learn about Payment Processing with Therapy Brands Pay and Stripe
- Transition FAQs: See answers to questions from customers transitioning from Vantage to Therapy Brands Pay and Stripe.
- Manage Your Stripe Account with the Stripe Dashboard: Learn how to use the Stripe Dashboard to manage and configure your account, navigate to important resources like payment overviews and reports, review account activity and balance information, and more.
- Learn about Payouts to your Bank Account: Understand how Stripe sends money to your bank account.
ReCollect Client Credit Card Data
For compliance and security reasons, client credit card numbers are not stored within WebABA. Before you begin processing payments with Therapy Brands Pay and Stripe, you will need to recollect credit card information for your clients.
- Use the Client List to pull a list of clients with authorized and/or unauthorized cards on file from Vantage. This list will not include clients' credit card numbers, but it can be used to identify the clients that you will need to recollect payment information from.
NOTE: You must collect this information before you enroll in Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe. After your enrollment in Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe is complete, you will be able reenter and save this credit card information in WebABA prior to processing a payment.
Start Using Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe
- Enroll in Payment Processing with Therapy Brands Pay: You can enroll in both Therapy Brands Pay and Stripe from within WebABA. If you have all the required information and documents ready, it usually takes less than 20 minutes to complete your application for enrollment.
- Save New & Recollected Payment Information in WebABA: Once your enrollment is complete, you can enter and save your client payment information in WebABA. You do not need to wait to process a payment in order to save complete payment information (including CVV codes).
- Invite Clients to Make a Payment in the Client Portal or Save Payment Information in the Client Portal Prior to Making a Payment: Once your enrollment is complete, client portal users can save their payment information for future payments.
If you have questions or need help, you can Schedule a call with the Payments Team. Appointments for support are available Monday - Friday between 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Eastern Time.