What is Therapy Brands Pay?
- Therapy Brands has partnered with Stripe Payment Processing, which also partners with brands such as Amazon and Instacart. Therapy Brands Pay is the next step in this partnership to bring our customers the best-integrated experience for payment processing.
Why is Therapy Brands making this payment processor partner change from Vantage to Stripe?
- With the growth of Therapy Brands and our customer base, we recognized the need to upgrade our Payment integration offerings and an opportunity to provide our customers with a better custom-fit solution. These enhanced capabilities include detailed reporting to support your business and additional client payment options.
What are the benefits I will receive from Therapy Brands Pay?
- Modern and enhanced Payments experience.
- Access to Stripe Merchant Dashboard, including robust reporting.
- The ability for you and your clients to save card information, including CVV, before the first payment.
- Risk management tools via Stripe Dashboard (Chargeback management).
- Support from the dedicated Therapy Brands Payments Team.
How will Therapy Brands facilitate my account transition to Therapy Brands Pay?
- We will work to ensure your account is linked properly. Your first step will be to complete the Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe enrollment application. Once your application has been submitted, we will confirm your account information and activate it upon your assigned transition date.
- Learn how to Enroll in Payment Processing with Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe.
If I already have an existing Stripe account for credit card payment services, can I link this Stripe account in place of the Therapy Brands Pay/ Stripe account?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to link or combine Stripe accounts to Therapy Brands Pay/ Stripe accounts. You can use the same credentials you have with your existing Stripe account when you complete the Therapy Brands Pay application. If you use the same credentials, your Stripe Dashboard will allow you to view the accounts separately.
How will I know what my assigned account transition date is?
- We will send emails with your assigned transition date. A reminder email will arrive before the assigned date. Resources from the tool kit and our Payments team can help you with questions.
Can I request to change my assigned transition date?
- Assigned transition dates for accounts have been assigned and cannot be changed.
If I do not want to transition to Therapy Brands Pay, can I choose to stay with Vantage?
- If you choose to stay with Vantage, please note there will be an increase in processing rates. Therapy Brands Pay features will not be available with Vantage merchant services.
Will my rates change after transitioning from Vantage to Therapy Brands Pay?
- No, there are no changes in processing fees after transitioning to Therapy Brands Pay.
Will my customers’ card information be moved to Therapy Brands Pay?
- Your customers' stored card information (tokens) will not be moved over. You will need to re-enter these details. Once your account is approved with Stripe, you can begin re-entry of your client card information. Resources are available via the Toolkit.
What can I do to prepare for the transition to Therapy Brands Pay?
- Use the resources in the Transition Toolkit to learn more, get organized, and prepare for the transition. Review the items needed to Enroll in Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe. Connect with our Payments Team with questions.
What other important points should I be aware of?
- Your first payout may take up to 7-14 business days after your first successful payment. Please note this could affect your short-term operating costs.
- Once your account is approved with Stripe, your Vantage account is disabled and you will no longer have the ability to process transactions through Vantage.
- Historical Vantage transactions reporting will remain available to you within your account. Reports > Billing > Vantage Payments.
- Deposits will continue to your connected bank account with Vantage until your Stripe merchant account is fully enabled/approved.
Can I go back to processing with Vantage once I transition to Stripe?
- Stripe is the new payment processing partner for Therapy Brands. If you wish to return to processing with Vantage, please contact the Payments team to discuss. Please note that there will be an increase in the processing fee structure for Vantage payments.
Once my account is transitioned, how will accepting a customer's credit card payment change?
- The workflow to accept online client payments from your platform is not changing. The difference you will see is a Stripe payment pop-up screen. You may need to adjust browser, device, or operating system settings to prevent errors with the Stripe payment pop-up screen.
- Learn more about how to Troubleshoot Payment Processing Errors with Therapy Brands Pay & Stripe.
Can I use my USB card reader with my Therapy Brands Pay/Stripe account?
- At this time, Stripe is not compatible with USB card readers.
Will I need to contact Stripe or Therapy Brands Payments for support?
- Therapy Brands Payments Team will be your primary support resource for transition and beyond. Stripe support is also available for the management of your Stripe dashboard tools and additional services. Contact Therapy Brands Payments Team at Payments@therapybrands.com or 844-311-2570.