Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
- Don't want to cancel and just need a break? Suspend your Subscription.
IMPORTANT: Canceling your WebABA subscription does not cancel your add-on subscriptions. If you've subscribed to Telehealth be sure to go to the Telehealth tab to cancel that add-on subscriptions as well.
Before you cancel your WebABA Subscription, you may want to export your Client Data. Once you cancel, your account will remain active until the end of your 12-month term.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription in side navigation.
- Click the red Cancel Subscription button.
- Choose cancellation reason and provide details if prompted.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- A window opens to confirm the cancellation and remind users to download relevant data.
NOTE: After cancelling your subscription, you will continue to be billed monthly until the end of your 12-month term. Cancelling your subscription will ensure that your subscription is not renewed past your annual subscription date.