Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
- Don't want to cancel and just need a break? Suspend your Subscription.
- Is your practice closing and you need WebABA to store your data? Subscribe to our Archive Plan.
IMPORTANT: Canceling your WebABA subscription does not cancel your add-on subscriptions. If you've subscribed to Telehealth be sure to go to the Telehealth tab to cancel that add-on subscriptions as well.
Before you cancel your WebABA Subscription, you may want to export your Client Data. Once you cancel, you will no longer be able to access your account or any data associated with it.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription in side navigation.
- Click the red Cancel Subscription button.
- Choose cancellation reason and provide details if prompted.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- A window opens to confirm the cancellation and remind users to download relevant data.
NOTE: Canceling your subscription a few days before the end of a billing period will ensure you get the most use of your last month. There is no fee to cancel your subscription prior to your renewal date.