Permissions: Users with Organization Administrator permissions will be able to suspend their AccuPoint subscription.
Suspending is not the same as cancelling. If you wish to cancel click here.
You can suspend your Subscription for up to three months. During this time:
- Organization Administrators will only be able to access the Organization > Manage Subscription page. You will not be able to access your Client Data.
- Non-Organization Administration Staff will not be able to login at all.
If you decide to suspend your Subscription all of your data will be preserved until you resume your subscription. You will not be charged while your account is suspended.
The Account will automatically be reactivated at the end of the chosen suspended period.
Note: If you have already suspended your account twice, the suspend option will no longer be an option.
Suspend Your AccuPoint Account
- Click Organization in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscription on side menu.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Choose the bubble, I want to suspend my subscription.
- Choose how many months you wish to suspend your subscription (up to 3).
- Click Suspend Subscription.