TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help you learn how to utilize the main functions and features of AccuPoint efficiently.
Once your Organization Administrator has done all the background AccuPoint setup, you can begin to utilize AccuPoint with your everyday workflow! Click here to download a PDF checklist version of this onboarding.
NOTE: This comes from Phase 3 of the Administrator Onboarding Process.
- AccuPoint Triangle - Learn how the 3 main AccuPoint features work together to create an efficient Client workflow.
Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, Group Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
- Case & Notes Overview
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Client Billing and Insurance Info is added from the Bill To & Insurance Info Tab in the Client Details.
- Create a Client Invoice
- Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in AccuPoint (if you are subscribed)
AccuPoint & Catalyst Integration
- Catalyst Integration Overview - Utilizing the Catalyst Integration combines the best of both worlds. Collect your data using Catalyst and then integrate that information into your AccuPoint Notes and Billing.
- Client Portal Overview - The Client Portal is a robust add-on feature that you can utilize to streamline communicating and working with your Client.
- Understand Client Portal from the Client Perspective