TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help you learn how to utilize the main functions and features of WebABA efficiently.
Once your Organization Administrator has done all the background WebABA setup, you can begin to utilize WebABA with your everyday workflow!
NOTE: This comes from Phase 3 of the Administrator Onboarding Process.
- WebABA Triangle - Learn how the 3 main WebABA features work together to create an efficient Client workflow.
Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, Group Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
- Case & Notes Overview
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Client Billing and Insurance Info is added from the Bill To & Insurance Info Tab in the Client Details.
- Create a Client Invoice
- Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in WebABA (if you are subscribed)
WebABA & Catalyst Integration
- Catalyst Integration Overview - Utilizing the Catalyst Integration combines the best of both worlds. Collect your data using Catalyst and then integrate that information into your WebABA Notes and Billing.
- Client Portal Overview - The Client Portal is a robust add-on feature that you can utilize to streamline communicating and working with your Client.
- Understand Client Portal from the Client Perspective
- Learn all about the Telehealth Workflow, from scheduling Appointments to launching and running Telehealth Sessions.
- Understand Telehealth from the Client Perspective