TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help you setup your WebABA account.
Welcome to the WebABA family!
We're excited that you've chosen to partner with us to optimize and streamline your daily work. As you get your WebABA up and running, we recommend following our 3 Phase approach. Phase 1 and 2 will be completed by your Organization Administrator as they will have the proper permissions to complete these tasks. Phase 3 is for everyone who will be using WebABA. Here you will learn about major features and functions in WebABA and how to best utilize WebABA in your daily routine.
As an WebABA Organization Administrator, this should be your first step. Here you will setup all of your Organization wide settings. Typically these settings will apply to all aspects of WebABA for you and your Staff, as well as Organization documentation.
WebABA Organization Setup
- Organization Settings - Establish your Organization wide WebABA Settings. Setup your Organization Profile, Service Types, Locations, etc.
- Additional Organization Settings - Setup your Organization Note Template, learn how to export data, view Staff Activity Log, and utilize the Catalyst Integration.
- Manage WebABA Add-On Subscriptions & Services - Subscribe and setup things like Appointment Reminders, Claims Service, Telehealth, e-Prescribe, Managed Billing, and Client Portal.
WebABA Staff Setup
WebABA Client Setup
There are two different ways to setup your Clients in WebABA. You can manually add each Client, or you can import Client data.
Billing Setup is next! In order to set your Organization up for Billing, you must have Organization Administrator permissions. This is a crucial step in your WebABA setup, so take your time to work through this section. Setting Billing up well on the front end eliminates many headaches further down the line.
- Setup Insurance Billing with Apex Clearinghouse - Start here! This will give you an overview of the Apex Enrollment process.
- Add Insurance Payers
Now that you have your Organization wide Settings Setup, it's time to learn about some of the main features WebABA and how they work to streamline your daily workflow!
- WebABA Triangle - Learn how the 3 main WebABA features work together to create an efficient Client workflow.
Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, Group Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
- Case & Notes Overview
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Client Billing and Insurance Info is added from the Bill To & Insurance Info Tab in the Client Details.
- Create a Client Invoice
- Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in WebABA (if you are subscribed)
WebABA & Catalyst Integration
- Catalyst Integration Overview - Utilizing the Catalyst Integration combines the best of both worlds. Collect your data using Catalyst and then integrate that information into your WebABA Notes and Billing.
- Client Portal Overview - The Client Portal is a robust add-on feature that you can utilize to streamline communicating and working with your Client.
- Understand Client Portal from the Client Perspective