TIP! Bookmark this page and refer back often. It is a goldmine of quick links that will help you setup your WebABA account.
Start Here! WebABA Overview
This video provides a full overview of getting started with WebABA from setting up your organization to creating your first invoice including:
- Navigating the Knowledge Base and getting support
- Entering your Organization information
- Adding staff and clients
- Using the Schedule to create appointments
- Completing client intake
- Creating an invoice
Below the video you will find information and links to the steps covered in this presentation.
WebABA Organization Setup
- Organization Settings - Establish your Organization wide WebABA Settings. Setup your Organization Profile, Service Types, Locations, etc.
- Additional Organization Settings - Setup your Organization Note Template, learn how to export data, view Staff Activity Log, and utilize the Catalyst Integration.
- Manage WebABA Add-On Subscriptions & Services - Subscribe and setup things like Appointment Reminders, Claims Service, Telehealth, e-Prescribe, Managed Billing, and Client Portal.
WebABA Staff Setup
WebABA Client Setup
There are two different ways to setup your Clients in WebABA. You can manually add each Client, or you can import Client data.
Agenda, Calendar and Appointments
- Optimize your Calendar & Agenda
- Schedule an Appointment - Learn how to schedule Client Appointments, Recurring Appointments, Group Appointments, or Telehealth Appointments.
Client Intake, Cases and Notes
- Case & Notes Overview
- Add a Diagnosis
- Add a Treatment Plan
- Create Notes - Sign a Note, Edit a Note
- Supervise & Review Notes
- Create a Client Invoice
- Accept a Client Payment or an Insurance Payment
- Accept Credit Card Payments in WebABA (if you are subscribed)