As a Staff Member in WebABA you are able to establish a variety of settings or preferences that apply only to you.
NOTE: Many settings or preferences are set at the Organization level by an Administrator. Contact your Administrator if you have questions about any of these.
- Click your Name in top right corner and select My Profile.
- Click Preferences tab.
- Mark box for desired Preferences.
- Click Save Preferences.
- Alert me when someone else changes a calendar event sends an alert to the Alerts section of WebABA when someone changes a calendar event in which you are listed as a staff member. This includes appointments and events. The alerts section is the bell icon found in the global navigation bar.
- Email me when someone else changes my schedule sends an email to the email address listed in WebABA when someone changes a calendar event in which you are listed as a staff member.
- Email me when a client send me a message through the Client Portal sends an email notification to you letting you know you received a secure message. This is useful for WebABA users who are not checking WebABA daily.
- Print Calendar PDFs in black and White will allow for a user to print the calendar in black and white instead of the colors of the calendar.
- Show only client initials in Calendar and Staff Email Alerts changes client names to initials on your individual calendar and staff email alerts for privacy.
- Show only client initials in Synced Calendars changes client names to initials on your synced calendar. This is a recommended setting for individuals who use push notifications on their mobile devices.