Any WebABA user can update and change their password from within their WebABA account.
- Click your Name in the top right corner, and select My profile and settings from the drop-down.
- Click Change Password tab
- Enter in your Current Password.
- Enter desired New Password.
NOTE: It is important to create a strong password to keep your account secure. Please create a password that meets the minimum requirements:
- Password length: 8-64 characters
- Special characters allowed but not required (for example - !@#$%^&*)
- After creating a new password, a message displays to confirm the minimum requirements have been met.
- Retype New Password in Confirm New Password.
- Click Save.