Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
On your Organizations Profile tab you can enter information as you would like it to be displayed. See descriptions below for information required and where it displays in WebABA and/or in Documentation.
Accessing Organization Profile
- Click Organization & Settings from the primary navigation bar.
- Click the Profile tab will display by default.
- Enter appropriate Information (see below).
- Click Save Changes.
Setting the Site Shortname
Setting the Site Shortname is a one-time action that should be completed before anything else. The Site Shortname is the text that is used for your WebABA web address and is linked to Telehealth session links, client/portal logins and sign-up URLs, shared forms, one-time payment links and other links into the system.
The site shortname is added to webaba.app.com and becomes the login address for your WebABA site. For example, if my organization is Knowledge is Power and I enter kip as the site shortname, I will access my account at kip.WebABA.app.
To set the organization shortname:
- Click Organization from the primary navigation bar.
- Click Settings and the Profile tab will display by default.
- Enter Organization Name.
- Enter Site Shortname (2-30 letters).
NOTE: The site shortname can be changed only once and becomes the site address i.e. shortname.webaba.app.com
- Click Save.
- A Confirmation dialog is displayed noting the impact of the change.
- Click Continue.
Organization Profile Fields
Descriptions listed as well as helpful articles linked.
- Organization Name - This will print on ALL documentation from WebABA. It also displays in the top left corner of WebABA. Displays in box 32 & 33 of the CMS-1500 form.
- Site Shortname - The prefix for the site URL. i.e. shortname.WebABA.app
See Setting the Site Shortname above.
- Legal Name - The official name of your organization that is used to sign official documents.
- TimeZone - This defaults to CST. It's important to change this before you start scheduling Appointments.
- Business Associate Agreement
- Date Format - How the date displays on all WebABA documentation.
- Bill Clients By - You can select to bill by Bill By Service Rate or Income Based.
- Tax ID Type (such as SSN, EIN, etc.; this is a dropdown option)
- Tax ID (EIN)
- Business Type (such as sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, etc.; this is a dropdown option)
- Company Type
- Stock Exchange (Required only if company type is public)
- Stock Exchange Symbol (Required only if company type is public)
- License #
- Diagnostic Codes
- 42 CFR Part 2
- Organization Offers Adoption/Pregnancy Related Services - Selecting this will add appropriate prompts and questions when you close a Client Case using these services.
- Organization NPI & Facility NPI - Facility NPI is applicable if you have overnight stays, etc. You will most likely already know if you need to enter a Facility NPI.
- Location Address
- State/Province: Only a two-character state code can be used (e.g., SC for South Carolina). The full name of the state cannot be entered into this field.
- Zip/Postal Code: Use only a 5-digit zip code (e.g., 12345) or a zip+4 can be used as long as a hyphen is inserted before the last 4 digits (e.g., 12345-6789). There can be no spaces before or after the hyphen.
- Phone Number: Phone number including area code (e.g., 123-456-7890)
- Secondary Phone Number: Phone number including area code (e.g., 123-456-7890)
NOTE: The secondary phone number is required so WebABA can reach you in case of an emergency outside of business hours.
- Fax Number: Fax number including area code (e.g., 123-456-7890) (optional)
- Address: The street address for your location cannot be a PO Box.
NOTE: Location address (City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Phone Number, Secondary Phone Number and Address required) must be completed accurately to support other features.
- Practice Website
- Automatically set Telehealth session place of service on invoices & progress note -
Specify which telehealth POS code (Telehealth or Telehealth Provided in Patient's Home) should be used when creating an appointment. The code selected here will be the default setting when creating a telehealth appointment. The POS selected here will be the default setting when creating an appointment. The code can be modified when creating the appointment and will appear on progress notes and invoices.
- Send Payments To (if different from Locations) - This is the Billing Address, enter if different from your Location Address.
- Upload Logo - This appears on Invoices, Superbills, Receipts, Progress Notes and on the first page of your Intake Packet (via the Client Portal).
- Select Organization Settings:
- If multiple locations exist, use address of appointment location on printed invoices, statements, superbills and receipts.
- Hide creation date from progress notes
- Default billing place of service
- Automatically set Telehealth session place of service on Invoices and progress notes
- Disable automatic 'Kept' appointment status - changes made to this setting are recorded in the activity log.