Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
On your Organizations Profile tab you can enter information as you would like it to be displayed. See descriptions below for information required and where it displays in AccuPoint and/or in Documentation.
- Click Organization from the primary navigation bar.
- The Settings and Profile tab display by default.
- Enter appropriate Information (see below).
- Click Save.
Organization Profile Fields
Descriptions listed as well as helpful articles linked.
- Organization Name - This will print on ALL documentation from AccuPoint. It also displays in the top left corner of AccuPoint. Displays in box 32 & 33 of the CMS-1500 form.
- TimeZone - This defaults to CST. It's important to change this before you start scheduling Appointments.
- Date Format - How the date displays on all AccuPoint documentation.
- Bill Clients By - You can select to bill by Bill By Service Rate or Income Based.
- Tax ID & License #
- Diagnostic Codes
- Track PQRS Measures - Select if you are submitting to Medicaid or Medicare. You will need to manually pull and log that information.
- Organization Offers Adoption/Pregnancy Related Services - Selecting this will add appropriate prompts and questions when you close a Client Case using these services. T
- Organization NPI & Facility NPI - Facility NPI is applicable if you have overnight stays, etc. You will most likely already know if you need to enter a Facility NPI.
- Location Address
- Send Payments To (if different from Locations) - This is the Billing Address, enter if different from your Location Address.
- Upload Logo - This appears on Invoices, Superbills, Receipts, Progress Notes and on the first page of your Intake Packet (via the Client Portal).
- Select Organization Settings:
- If multiple locations exist, use address of appointment location on printed invoices, statements, superbills and receipts.
- Hide creation date from progress notes
- Enable non-default progress note templates
- Default billing place of service
- Automatically set Telehealth session place of service on Invoices and progress notes