Available on WebABA Group only. Learn more about WebABA Group.
Permissions: You must have Organization Administrator Permissions.
After you have enrolled your Organization for Credit Card process, you can update you enrolled Bank Account if needed.
There are a few things to note:
- Your new Bank Account must be a Checking Account (not a Savings Account).
- Only one Bank Account can be used for Deposits and Debit of Processing Fees.
- Bank Account updates made during business hours will be updated that day and fund will be deposited the next day for any transactions processed before 5pm EST.
- Bank Accounts updates made during NON-business hours will be updated the very next business day.
- To prevent a Return on the merchant account, Vantage our merchant processor may request a copy of a voided check for bank verification. A message will be sent to you on this request.
Update Bank Account
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- In Settings, click the Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Update bank account and routing number under Banking Details.
- Click Update button on the bottom right.