Permissions: AccuPoint users with Organization Administration permissions can enroll in credit card processing.
Note: Approval turnaround time, as you have applied to enroll can be as quick as 1-3 business days if no additional information is requested by our merchant processor.
Steps to Enroll
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- In Settings, click the Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Complete your Business Details section.
- DBA name is your "Does Business As" name. This is most likely the same name as your legal name but can be different. This is also the name that appears on your clients' bank statements.
- If you do not wish to enter in your SSN you can enter in your EIN
- For Banking Details you must enter in checking account information. Do NOT enter savings account information. Once completed hit continue.
- Enter in your Business Owner/Office Information. We must verify that you are a real person and a real business to eliminate any possibilities of fraud.
- Review Security Questions and Agree to terms and Submit.
Note: There is a $20 chargeback fee for each chargeback requested by your clients. A chargeback occurs when a client claims they did not approve a card transaction, are not aware of the transaction, or it is fraud. This is a very rare occurrence, but it can happen. We have no way of avoiding this fee even if you win the chargeback dispute. The disputed charged amount will be refunded to you, but the chargeback fee is a non-refundable fee from our card processor.