Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
Administrators can assign Therapist a Supervisor. You can assign this Supervisor one of three roles: (1) can access Patient Notes, (2) must review and approve all notes, or (3) must review and co-sign all notes.
- Click Staff tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Permission button associated with Staff Member who requires supervisory review.
- Ensure Therapist level permission is checked.
- Select Notes Require Supervisory Review.
- Enter Supervisor name in field below.
- Select Supervisor Role from dropdown.
- Can Access Patient Notes: This role can be assigned to a peer or colleague that does not have WebABA Admin rights. This peer will be assigned to all cases of their Supervisee. This is so they can review notes. They will not be asked to approve or sign the notes.
- Must Review and Approve All Notes: When the Supervisee completes their note the Supervisor will be alerted to approve the note. Once the note is approved by the Supervisor no changes to the note can be made other than the Supervisee being able to sign the note. Not even a WebABA Admin can undo an approval or unlock a note from being changed. This level does not require the Supervisor signature but it will allow for it.
- Must Review and Co-sign All notes: Supervisor is alerted once a Supervisee completes their note. The Supervisor then sees the option to sign the note. Once Supervisor signs the note the Supervisee will also be alerted and will see the option to co-sign. If changes to the note need to be made a WebABA admin can remove the signatures and changes can be made.
- Click Save Permissions to save your changes.