Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
There are 5 different levels of Permissions you can assign Staff. Learn more about the different levels here.
- Choose Staff from the primary navigation.
- Click Permissions for appropriate Staff Member.
- Select appropriate Permissions and click Save Permissions.
Related Video: Manage Clients and Staff
How do I assign a Therapist to only see their own clients?
- Select the box Can view only assigned client information within the Therapist column.
What do I do if I want a Therapist to see Notes and Billing information for only their Clients?
- Enable permissions in the Billing column and select the Can view only assigned client information box from the Therapist column.
How do I assign Supervisors?
- Click here to learn about Assigning Supervisors to Review Therapist Notes.
Why Can't I see my own permissions?
- Contact your Organization Administrator to have them check your permissions settings.