Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
There are five different levels of Permissions you can assign Staff. Learn more about the different levels here.
- Click Staff in the navigation bar, then select Active Staff members from the drop-down.
- Click Permissions for appropriate Staff Member.
- Select appropriate Permissions and click Save Permissions.
Related Video: Manage Clients and Staff
How do I assign a Therapist to only see their own clients?
- Select the box Can view only assigned client information within the Therapist column.
What do I do if I want a Therapist to see Notes and Billing information for only their Clients?
- Enable permissions in the Billing column and select the Can view only assigned client information box from the Therapist column.
How do I assign Supervisors?
- Click here to learn about Assigning Supervisors to Review Therapist Notes.
Why Can't I see my own permissions?
- Contact your Organization Administrator to have them check your permissions settings.
What happens when I update staff permissions?
- The staff member will be logged out of the system so the new permissions can be applied. Make sure the staff member saves their current work before confirming the update. A pop-up window opens to confirm you want to complete the action.
- The user will be logged out of the system and this pop-up will open so they can re-authenticate their permissions.