Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
By default, Administrators and Staff with Default Permissions can view/edit the Appointment Schedule for ALL Staff Members.
- With Default Permissions, Staff Member can see and access General Information (demographics, Appointment history, etc.) for ALL Clients, as well as their colleagues schedules. With Default Permissions, they will NOT have access to Clinical Information unless they are assigned to the Client Case and to the Client.
If desired, you can limit Staff Members with Therapist Permissions to only see their Appointments, for their Assigned Clients in AccuPoint, by selecting the sub-permission, can only view assigned Clients.
- When selected, Staff Member can only see and access Clients they are assigned to. They will not be able to see their colleagues schedule. If they search for an existing Client they are not assigned to, nothing will display, even if that Client is in AccuPoint.
- Click Staff tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Permissions button for appropriate Staff.
- Select Can only view assigned clients check box in Therapist Permissions.