Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Before you get started, take a look at the Appointment Reminder Overview to understand the different types of Appointment Reminders.
Appointment Reminder Settings
You will set Appointment Reminder Settings once and will apply to all Reminders. If you have already done this, skip to the next section.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Appointment Reminders in side menu.
- Enter your Organization Name as you would like it displayed (or said) in your Reminders.
- Set your Reminders Schedule.
- Enter a Callback Number for Reschedules. This is typically your office number.
- Click Save.
Phone/Call Reminders at $0.07 per minute within the United States.
- Click Phone tab.
- Click Activate Call Reminder Service box.
- Enter Area Code to generate your Unique Reminder Phone Number.
NOTE: You cannot select the Reminder Phone Number, but you can select the area code.
- Select Preferred Client Phone Number.
NOTE: This is the number the Phone Reminder will be sent to. If you want to send reminders to the mobile phone, but the client doesn't have a mobile phone number listed, WebABA will send it to their home number and vice versa.
- Phone Reminder Messages cannot be changed here. If you would like changes, contact WebABA Support.
- Select when you would like the phone reminders to go out each day.
- Click Activate and Reserve My Number. The Phone tab will say On indicating that Phone Reminders are active.
>>Once a phone call reminder is flagged complete, regardless of response or lack there of, the appointment is marked as reminded and no additional reminders are sent. So if you have Phone Reminders going out first then no other reminders will send after. It's best to have your phone reminders scheduled to be sent LAST.