WebABA Users can delete single Appointments as well as delete or end recurring Appointments.
- Locate appropriate Appointment on Calendar.
- Single click on Appointment and click the Delete icon.
- Confirm deletion.
Delete Recurring Appointment
While you can delete a series from the Calendar, it is often helpful to be able to see all of a Client's Appointments at one time. You will want to find the NEXT recurring Appointment, as it will delete that Appointment and all Appointments in that series going forward.
NOTE: You cannot delete Appointments for an Archived Client. Reactivate the Client, delete all desired (recurring) Appointments and then deactivate the Client again.
- Click Clients in the navigation bar, then select All Clients from the drop-down.
- Click on appropriate Client.
- Click Appointments in the navigation bar.
- Recurring Appointments are indicated with a icon.
- Locate and click on the next Recurring Appointment.
- Click Edit Series.
- Click Delete and confirm.