Permissions: User must be subscribed to Group Telehealth.
An WebABA user can schedule a group Telehealth session with up to six participants (including the provider). Before you schedule please ensure the following:
- Your Organization/Provider on the Appointment is subscribed to the Group Telehealth plan. This plan is different from the original Telehealth Subscription.
- Your Clients have already been formed into a Group within WebABA. Each Client must be entered into WebABA as an individual and then formed into a Group. Your Group cannot be larger than 5 Clients for Group Telehealth sessions. Even if you edit out participants WebABA will not be able to schedule a Group Telehealth session for a group that has more than 5 clients. Each individual Client will be assigned a unique URL.
IMPORTANT: You cannot create recurring Telehealth Appointments. Each Telehealth Appointment must be scheduled individually.
Additionally, Telehealth appointments can only be created in My Clients Plus web browser. You cannot create them from the Mobile App.
Telehealth Appointments cannot be rescheduled. They must be deleted and recreated at the new time.
- Click Clients from the primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups on side menu bar.
- Find your Group and click Appointments in the Actions column.
- Click New Group Telehealth Session and all Group Members will populate.
- Select Service Type.
- Ensure the correct Staff Member, Location, and Room (if applicable) are selected.
- Choose Date and Time.
- Click Save.
The Appointment displays on the Calendar. Open the Appointment to see EACH Client's unique session URL.