Permissions: Every Staff Member has the ability to set their own Calendar Preferences and Availability.
Set Calendar Preferences
You can set your default preferences for your Calendar. This will determine how your Calendar will display.
- Click your Name in top right corner and select Calendar Preferences.
- Scroll down to Calendar Appearance Preferences section.
- Select desired preferences.
- Scroll down and Click Save Preferences in bottom right corner.
Understand Calendar Preferences
- First/Last Hour of each Day
- Select the first and last hour that will appear on your Calendar. This doesn't necessarily mean that this is the first or last hour you can book and Appointment, it just means that by default these are the hours that will display on your Calendar.
- First Day of the Week - set Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week.
- Default Calendar View - Set which Calendar view you see first when you get to the Calendar.
- Staff - Will show each Staff Member's Calendar for Today's Date.
- Day - Will show what is scheduled for Today's Date.
- Week - Will show Monday - Friday (or Sunday depending on preferences set below).
- Month - Will show the entire month for the current month.
- Time Scale in Minutes - Set the time scale your Calendar will display.
- i.e. Setting your time scale units for 5 minutes allows you to schedule an Appointment using 5 minute increments.
- Staff Members per Page - Allows you to choose how many Staff display in Calendar view.
- Cascade Display of Events - Allows you to choose whether Calendar Appointments stack or cascade when displaying Appointments scheduled at the same time.
- Hide Weekends - Hide the weekend from you Calendar. You will not see these days or any Appointments scheduled on these days.
- Allow Booking Multiple Appointments in Same Time Slot
- YES allows for double booking Client Appointments on your Calendar.
- NO blocks double booking for Client Appointments on your Calendar.
- Include Archived Clients in Calendar Filter - choose whether archived clients will appear in the client filter.
- Include Archived Service Types in Calendar Service Types Filter - Allows you to display archived service types in the calendar filter.
NOTE: After you Save Preferences you must refresh the page to see changes made to Staff members display order.