In WebABA, you are able to schedule Client Appointments and Staff Events. There is a lot of flexibility within scheduling to meet your Organizations needs.
You can schedule:
- Individual Client Appointments and Group Client Appointments.
- Recurring Appointments
- For Multiple Locations and Book/Reserve Rooms
- Telehealth Appointments (with subscription)
- All Day or Multi-Day Appointments
Once Appointments are scheduled you can keep your Practice organized by updating an Appointments status (Upcoming, Kept, Canceled, No Show, Late Cancel, Rescheduled) as well as use our Appointment Check-In and Check-Out feature.
Agenda Features & Functions
- Personalize your Agenda view with event filtering options
- Client contact cards provide quick access to contact details and messaging and balance information
- Prominent text and phone reminder statuses
- Mobile responsive design to make the Agenda easy to use on any device
- Quickly see missing progress notes and invoices at a glance
- Print today's events
You can access the Agenda from the Primary Navigation.
The Agenda defaults to Today, but you can use the arrows to go back and forth, or click the date to select desired date.
The Agenda displays Appointment or Event Cards. In each Event Card, you can view the Appointment Details, Client Name, Copay, Balance Information, Client Balance Due, Insurance Balance Due, Assigned Staff, Appointment Status, and other key Actions.
You can click on the Appointment Date/Time to view or edit the Appointment.
You can view Client Contact information by clicking the Contact Card icon by the Client name.
You can customize your Agenda view with our Filter options. Filter by Location, Staff, Client and Service Type. You can either Apply Filters to temporarily see view OR click Apply & Save Filters to set this view as your default.
NOTE: Staff Filter is sorted alphabetically by last name.