Permissions: You must have Administrator Permissions or higher.
You can add or edit the Group Member List at anytime.
Adding a Group Member does NOT add that Group Member to any past Group Appointments.
WebABA recommends that you add the Group Member, delete past Kept Group Appointments from the Calendar, re-add the Appointment to the Calendar to include the new Group Member for Notes and Attendance purposes. They will be included on all upcoming Group Appointments already scheduled.
- Click Clients tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups from side navigation.
- Click Details for appropriate Case.
- Add Client's in Add New Client field. Client displays above.
- OR to remove a Client, click the X next to their name.
- Click Save Group Details.
NOTE: Only the assigned staff can see any data related to the case and any files uploaded to the case.