Permissions: All assigned Staff will receive the Notification.
In the Client's Treatment Plan you can set a reminder to review the plan a desired number of days from the current date.
- You can only set a Reminder for Treatment Plans that have not been signed.
- You cannot change or edit signed Treatment Plans.
Set Treatment Plan Review Reminder
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click the Treatment Plans tab.
- Click Details for the treatment plan to be reviewed.
- Enter a number of Days to be reminded in.
- OR, Enter a specific Date to be reminded on.
- Click Save. You can edit and review the Treatment Plan as long as it has not been signed.
Access Treatment Plan to Review
You will receive by email AND in WebABA (via the bell icon) on the day set to review the Treatment Plan.
Access from Email
- You will receive and email with the subject You Have a Treatment Plan Awaiting Your Review.
- Open the email and click Start Review.
Access from Alerts
- Click the Alerts icon on the main navigation bar.
- Find the reminder and click Treatment Plan to go directly to the plan or Client Name to access Client Details.