Permissions: Therapist can upload Documents for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can upload Documents for all Cases.
You can upload any file type up to 10mb. Documents uploaded under Clinical Documents are only visible to the Staff who are assigned to the Case or Administrators. This is different from the General Documents section of a Client's Profile. Those files are visible to everyone.
NOTE: Documents may take a moment to load and will appear blank until they are fully loaded. Allow Document to fully load. Try clearing your cache to speed up the load time.
Upload Client Clinical Documents
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click Clinical Documents tab.
- You can drag and drop files or click the floppy disc icon to upload manually.
NOTE: You must use the Upload Files button for .html files. Do not drag and drop.