Permissions: Therapist can create Notes for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can create Notes for all Cases.
The Contact Log is located in Client and Group Cases and is a great tool to log any and all communication that takes place outside of a regularly scheduled appointment. As you add Contact Notes there can be viewed here.
View Case Contact Log
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click Contact Log tab.
- All Contact Log Entries (if they exist) display.
- If viewing a Group Case, click Client Details drop down to select desired Client in Group. All Contact Log Notes relating to that Client in this Case display.