Permissions: Must be assigned to Case or have Administrator permissions.
When Client treatment is complete you can close their case and complete a Discharge Summary.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Cases button on Client Details page.
- Click Close button for appropriate Case and Close Case page opens.
IMPORTANT: If want a Discharge Summary (optional) do this first, as information entered will not be saved if you Edit Treatment Plan Goals. If you do not want to do a Discharge Summary, skip to step 5.
- Enter Discharge Summary information.
- If you want to Edit Treatment Plan Goals, do this first.
- Outcomes populates options only if you have "Organization offers adoption/pregnancy related services" selected on Organization > Settings.
- Enter Closing Disposition.
- Add any Additional Comments.
- At top of screen, Close On date populates. Edit if needed.
- Enter Close Notes.
- Click Close button.
Related Article: Reopen a Closed Case