Permissions: You must be assigned as Supervisor for Staff Member or have Administrator permissions.
After a Note has been signed by a Staff Member an Administrator, Supervisor, or another Therapist on the Case can co-sign a Note.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- Choose appropriate Case IF Client has multiple Cases. If they only have one open Case, the Notes tab will automatically display.
- Click the Details button for appropriate Note.
- A notification displays at top. "This document is signed and no further editing is allowed. Click here to view or co-sign the document."
- Click the here link.
- Click Sign the Document button.
You'll then see both Staff Signatures on the document.