Apex Enrollment Approval can be as quick as 10 days OR take longer than 45 days.
The average is 20 business days, but this can depend on the steps listed below.
- 1-10 Days after Apex Enrollment, the Enrollment Survey will be sent to Madaket. Madaket is a 3rd party automation service that helps us get you enrolled faster!
- If the Payer requires additional forms, Madaket will send them to you. The quicker you respond and complete those forms, the quicker your approval time.
- 1-45 Days after Madaket sends your additional forms to Payers for your enrollment to be accepted or rejected.
IMPORTANT: Because the enrollment time varies from Payer to Payer, we suggest that you do NOT hold on to Claims until you are approved.
Check Apex EDI Enrollment Status
You can check your Enrollment Status on the Claims Service page.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Claims Service in side menu.
- Scroll to see Individual & Group Enrollment Status.
Check Apex ERA Enrollment Status
Reach out to the Payer if you feel it's been too long on your ERA Enrollment. It can take up to 60 days for approval. WebABA will not be able to provide you a status on your ERA Enrollment.