Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
- Click Billingr.
- Click Insurers.
- Click Add New Insurer.
- Add Insurer Name and Insurance Type.
NOTE: If an Insurer is missing from the list, select Other.
- Once selected, WebABA should default fill in the Insurer's Payer ID for you. Double check that that the correct Payer ID is entered by verifying it against the Apex Payer List.
- Complete the Insurer's Address.
- If you have legacy Insurer IDs, you can enter it under Additional Insurer ID (i.e., Taxonomy Code). Learn more about Taxonomy Codes.
- Adjust EDI File Settings if desired by selecting or deselecting checkboxes. Learn more about EDI File Settings.
- Click Save.