Permissions You must have Billing Permissions.
If you submit Claims with Apex, you will be able to find a rejection code (reason) if a Claim is rejected. This will help you when you resubmit a Corrected Claim. Also see Common Rejection Codes and how to fix them.
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Claims in side navigation.
- Click Rejected/Denied tab.
- Locate appropriate Claim and see Rejection/Denial Details column for a Rejection Code (Reason).
- Failed Claim: An error was found in the Claim by Apex.
Rejected Claim: An error on the Claim was reported by the Insurance Payer. For Claim Rejections, please reach out to the Insurance Payer with any questions about the Rejection reason.
NOTE: If the Rejection/Denial Details column does not display click Customize Grid just above and add in the column.
We recommend copying the error code and entering it in to the Knowledge Base search to find how to fix some of the common Rejection errors. Or check out our whole section of common Rejection errors.
Once you have correct the Rejection error, Resubmit the Claim.