You will receive a unique Telehealth Session URL from your Therapist. If you do not have a link, contact your Therapist to retrieve the link.
You do not have to download anything to securely join a Telehealth session. You will be able to join from you phone, tablet, and computer. The Telehealth session windows are fully responsive and will adapt to the screen size of your device.
- If you haven't done so already, read Prepare for your First Telehealth Session.
- Conduct a Pre-call Test to make sure your internet is strong enough and you're using the correct device and web browser.
To Join from the URL via Appointment Reminder, Email, or Text.
Your Provider may send you the Telehealth Session Link via email, text, or Appointment Reminder. Click on the URL, or copy and paste the URL you receive from your Provider into an internet browser window.
To Join via Client Portal
If your Provider uses the Client Portal, access the Telehealth Session link in your Appointments tab. Find your Appointment and click Start Session.
To Join via Secure Message
- Login to your Client Portal account.
- Click your Inbox in the header.
- Find Secure Message with link to the session you need to join.
- Click on Link.
Allowing Camera and Microphone Access
Your internet browser should prompt you to Allow camera and microphone access. This is a critical step! Otherwise, your provider will not be able to see or hear you in the session. If you have trouble allowing access, this guide can help.
When you first join the session, you will be in the Virtual Waiting Room.
While you are in the Waiting Room:
- Click Test my connection to ensure you have a strong internet connection and good video/audio connectivity.
- Click I'm Ready.
- You will go to the waiting room where your provider will admit you into the session.
The provider can end the session at any time. The session has a two-hour time limit after which the session will automatically end. This pop-up displays when the session ends.
Will our sessions be recorded?
No. WebABA does not allow for session video or audio to be recorded.