Permissions: Must be a user subscribed to Telehealth in WebABA and the assigned Therapist on the Appointment.
Telehealth sessions will be clearly marked in the Agenda and Calendar with a video camera icon. Before you start a Session, be sure to do the following:
- See Browser and Equipment Requirements for a Telehealth Appointment
- Before You Start a Session Do a Pre-Call Test!
Start From Agenda
- Find Session on the Agenda.
- Click video camera icon located next to the Location.
- Click Calendar in the primary navigation bar.
- Navigate to the Session located on Calendar.
- Click video camera icon next to Client's name.
From Client Appointment List
- Search for Client in the global navigation search bar.
- Click Details in the Action column.
- The Client's Appointment List will indicate if the appointment is Telehealth.
- Click Telehealth Session drop down and select Start the Session option.
Set Browser Permissions
If this is your first Telehealth Appointment your browser should ask permission to use your Microphone and Camera. You must say ALLOW.
When the session begins your audio and video will be defaulted to off. You will need to manually switch those on for the client to see and hear you.
IMPORTANT: Each session has a 2 hour limit. Your 2 hours will begin from the first time you click Start Session. Even if you leave the call and come back your 2 hours continues to count down from when you started. You will automatically logged off from the session at the 2 hour mark.
You cannot start more than one Telehealth session at a time and you must choose End Session to start a new Telehealth session with a different Client.