Permissions: User must be subscribed to Telehealth or have Administrator Permissions or higher.
You can schedule a Client Telehealth Session or convert an existing Client Appointment to a Telehealth Session.
IMPORTANT: You cannot create recurring Telehealth Appointments. Each Telehealth Appointment must be scheduled individually.
Additionally, Telehealth appointments can only be created in WebABA web browser. You cannot create them from the Mobile App.
Telehealth Appointments cannot be rescheduled. They must be deleted and recreated at the new time.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top.
- WebABA will navigate the user to the Calendar and open the Calendar window.
From Client List
- Search for Client in search bar in the header.
- Enter Client by First name, Last name, or Client ID Number.
- From the Client List click Appointments drop down and select Schedule Telehealth Session to the right of the Clients name.
- You will be redirected to the Calendar and a window will open with the Client's name populated.
- Click Calendar tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top and an Appointment window will display.
Depending on where you are creating the Appointment from, some fields will default and you will not be able to change them.
- Enter Client first or last name in search field if not already populated.
IMPORTANT: Click the Client name that results in the search field. This is
necessary to link the appointment to the Client's File.
- Select desired Service Type from drop down if it did not auto-populate.
- Select the Staff Member if different from yourself.
- Select Location & Room (if applicable).
- Select the Date and choose the Time. If you're not seeing the minute increment you wish to see then click here to learn how to set your time scale units.
- Click Save.
- Search for Client in the search bar in the header.
- Click Schedule drop down in Client Details.
- Select Telehealth Session.
- The Calendar will open with the Client populated in the Appointment
- Choose Service Type if one does not automatically pull in.
NOTE: You'll see that Client and Staff Member are greyed out and cannot be changed in the appointment screen. This is because the link that is generated is Client and Staff Member specific.
- Choose Room if applicable.
- Choose Time and Date.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you schedule a Telehealth session with a client in a different time zone there is not a way to have it show in their time zone. It will be shown in the time zone set in Organization Settings.
Related Articles: Share Telehealth Session Link with Client