Jump to Section: [Intake Form FAQs] [Staff Intake Reference Articles] [Client Intake References Articles]
Intake Form FAQs
- Can Intake Forms be Uploaded?
Not at this time. Intake Forms must be created within WebABA.
- Can I send Client specific Intake Forms?
Yes! You can desired Intake Forms to send from available Forms.
- Can I send Forms throughout treatment?
Yes, but you must be a WebABA Administrators to do so.
- Can I (Therapist) electronically sign Intake Forms?
Not at this time. Forms can only be signed by Clients and then they are uploaded as PDFs to the Client's General Documents.
Alternatively, you can print that PDF, sign it, scan it and upload it back into their General Documents.
- Do Intake Forms fields populate into a Client's Details or Demographics in WebABA?
Not at this time. The Intake Form comes into WebABA as a PDF, the fields are not mapped to the Client's Profile.
- Will Forms Save if the Client logs out and returns later?
As long as they click Save & Next within two hours, their information will be saved.
Staff Intake Reference Articles:
- Create Custom Intake Forms (Admin)
- Add/Copy Over Forms to Client Portal (Admin) - Make desired Forms available to choose when sending Intake paperwork.
- Set Default Intake Forms (Admin)
- Allow Staff to Invite Clients to Client Portal (Admin)
- Invite Client to Client Portal & Send Intake Forms
- Resend Intake Forms