This Report displays all Appointments (and their Attendance Status) a Client or Staff Member has scheduled within the specified date range. This Report can be filtered by Location, Service Type, Duration, Attendance Status, and/or Referral Source of each Appointment.
This Report can be help for:
- Staff who want to see detailed information about their Clients (filter by Staff to see only their Clients).
- Admin who want to see if Appointments have been Invoiced or Not (sort by Is Billed)
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Detailed Attendance under Appointments section.
- Set Report Date Range if desired. It defaults to one month.
- Set additional Filters if desired: Locations, Service Types, Session Type, Attendance Status, and/or Billing Status.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
All Appointments for Active and Archived Clients will display based on Report Parameters.
In this example you can see that Jospeh Graham had 3 Appointments in the Date Range selected.
- You can see those Appointment Locations and Times, Duration, and Service Type.
- You can see the Staff Member(s) associated with those Appointments as well as the Session Type.
- You can see Appointment Status (No Show, Cancelled, Kept, Upcoming, etc.).
- Is Billed indicates whether or not the Appointment has been Invoiced.
YES = Invoiced, NO = Not Invoiced.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.