Permissions: No special permissions required.
The Retention Rate report calculates the number of "Kept" appointments held since a Client's Intake Date. This report is used to know how well a Therapist (and the Practice) is retaining Clients over time.
NOTE: This report only pulls in Active Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Retention Rate under Appointments section.
- Set Filters:
- Filter by Client Intake Date Range
- Filter by Appointment Date Range - This filter excludes Appointments outside selected date range. Remove date filter to see full results strictly based on the number of "Kept" appointments that clinician has had during an intake date range.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
NOTE: The calculated rates do not factor in the Notes written. It is factoring in "Kept" Appointments on the Calendar, Intake and Appointment Dates.
- The whole number is the number of 'Kept' Appointments for Clients that the Therapist has seen.
- The percentage in parenthesis is the total percentage of Clients that falls within that count (1st appointment, or 2nd to 5th appointment, etc).
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.