Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
The Activity Log will show what actions Staff Members have taken in your Organization's account over the last 120 days. To access the Activity Log Report follow the steps below:
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Activities in side menu.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range - Defaults to today.
- Select specific Staff if desired.
- Scroll and select specific Action if desired.
- Click Search.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Date/Time of action.
- Message - A description of the action.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.