Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
This Report displays the summary of all Client/Insurance Payments and Write-Offs for Invoiced Services for each Client within the specified date range.
This Report pulls in:
- Pulls in payments that were accepted in the specified date range
- Pulls in Unapplied Payments
- Pulls in Payments that occurred OUTSIDE of the specified date range IF there was a Write Off in the specified date range.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Payment under Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range
- Select Client if desired.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client Name
- Total Amount
- Insurance Payment
- Client Payment
- Client Write-Off Amount
- Insurance Write-Off Amount
- Client Refunds
- Insurance Refunds
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.