This report displays how much each Staff Member has billed and collected for their services provided within the specified date range.. This Report pulls in data based on Service Date or Invoice Date and Payment Date.
NOTE: Deactivated Staff Members and archived Clients are included on this Report.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Staff Billing under the Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range by Service Date or Invoice Date
- Staff - *Unassigned* = Unapplied Payments/Credits on Ledger
- Invoice Status
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Staff listed on Invoice
- Service Types listed in Invoice
- Client Billed Amount
- Insurance Billed Amount
- Client Collected Amount
- Insurance Collected Amount
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.