Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
Report shows how much revenue is generated by a particular Service Type. This Report pulls in data based on invoice date and payment date at the same time.
NOTE: This report does not pull in data based on the Service Date.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Detailed Attendance under Appointments section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range.
- Select desired Service Types.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Service Type
- Client Billed Amount
- Client Collected Amount
- Insurance Billed Amount
- Insurance Collected Amount
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.