Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
This Report displays those Invoices with an unpaid balance. It allows you to quickly identify outstanding balances older than 30/60/90/120+ days since the Invoice Date.
The Report is broken out by Client so you may see the same Client multiple times. You can search by click in the search bar on the right side of the results.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Invoice Aging under Billing section.
- Set Filters:
- Set the Date
- Select as many Days Past Due you would like to include.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client Name
- Invoice Date
- Service Dates associated with that Invoice.
- Days Past Due
- Client Billed Amount
- Insurance Billed Amount
- Client Due Amount
- Insurance Due Amount
- Who the Insurer is.
- The Invoice Number
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.