Permissions: Therapist can their Assessments due, Administrators or higher can see All Assessments due.
This Report displays all Cases that are missing a Behavioral Assessment in the set Date Range. A Client's Case will be removed from this list (be considered complete) when the Behavioral Assessment is completed, saved and e-signed.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Assessments Due by Therapist under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Set the Days Since Case Opened - The number of days since the case was opened displays records that old or older
- Select Staff Member if desired.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Staff Member assigned to the Case.
- The Case Name.
- The Date the Case was Opened.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.