Permissions: Therapist can see their own Cases, Administrators or higher can see ALL Cases.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Open Cases under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Open Case Date Range.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Client(s) who had a Case Opened for.
- The Case name.
- The Service Type listed in the Case.
- The Staff Member assigned to the Case.
- The Case Open Date.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.