Permissions: Therapist can run this Report for their own Notes, Administrators or higher can see ALL Notes.
This Report identifies Kept Appointments for which no Progress Notes have yet been entered. You can enter notes directly from this Report by clicking the Add Progress Note button.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Fall of Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Missing Progress Note under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Date Range
- Select Staff if desired.
- Select Client if desired.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
NOTE: You can also select to Show Individual Attendee Data
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client Name
- Date/Time of Appointment
- Service Type listed in Appointment
- Assigned Staff
- Actions - Add Progress Note or Copy from last Session.
Fall off Report
In order for a Progress Note to be removed from this list, it must be created AND linked to an Appointment.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.